- Spain accomplished their World Cup qualifying marketing campaign by beating Israel 1-zero
- Actual Sociedad’s Asier Illarramendi scored the one objective in Jerusalem on Monday
- However the victory was marred by a submit-recreation pitch invasion on the Teddy Stadium
- Six followers entered the sector, with one leaving the group and approaching Isco
- A safety guard informed native reporters that the person possessed a knife
- However the Israeli FA issued a press release and dismissed claims the fan had a blade
Six followers rushed onto the sector in Jerusalem, with reviews in Israel claiming that one separated from the group and approached Isco carrying a knife.
A safety agent was quoted by native reporters as saying: ‘We instantly understood that he had a knife in his pocket.’
Isco (proper) was approached by a pitch invader (centre) after Spain’s win in Israel on Monday
The younger male intruder, sporting denims and a gray hoodie, was led away by safety personnel
It was claimed by one member of safety employees that the invader was in possession of a knife
The Israeli FA later dismissed claims that the younger male had been armed with a blade however promised that each one six pitch invaders would face authorized motion.
A press release learn: ‘In accordance with all the knowledge we’ve, there isn’t any proof or indication that somebody was carrying a knife amongst those that jumped into the sector.
‘We’ll file a lawsuit towards the six followers who should face the results of their completely objectionable actions in a stadium.
The incident occurred after the ultimate whistle on the Teddy Stadium, the place Actual Sociedad star Asier Illarramendi settled the match together with his first worldwide aim.
Spain’s slender win noticed them end 5 factors away from Italy on the prime of UEFA World Cup qualifying Group G.
Isco began the match on the bench, earlier than changing Aritz Aduriz on sixty six minutes.
He was unhurt within the ugly publish-recreation scenes and subsequently stays in rivalry to start out for Actual in Saturday’s journey to Getafe.
The incident occurred shortly after the ultimate whistle within the 2018 World Cup qualifying match
Isco began the sport on the bench however got here on as a sub to switch Aritz Aduriz on sixty six minutes
Ten minutes after Isco’s introduction, Asier Illarramendi (left) scored the match-profitable objective